"Something in the water...." --- GMa
I love using her words cause they move me in ways you all can't imagine. I have come to grips that in 4 words she can drop some kind of knowledge that sticks to you like peanut butter on the roof of your mouth...didn't get that wisdom tooth removed yet? Corners of there as well...
So some cat tried to sell a 3 month old for beer...two forty's at that. Just why in the hell there isn't an attempted murder or aggravated assault charge I don't know....baby would've been safe, cops called, and the living shit kicked out of the cat and sipping his beer while waiting for the cops. What the hell is wrong with people I don't know.
Casino in MA....sounds ok. I mean what better way to save gas going to the wonder of it all when you have your own bootleg version over here? I would hope that means the West Side of Mass gets some kind of pro team because we are crazy for our sports. I also think the amount of jobs would increase drastically with some helluva turnover rate because of all the pure geniuses that are going to try and rob that place blind. It would be real nice to see the return of mom and pop American owned stores and markets that supply us with gas lotto and so on....funny how you don't see those anymore. You can really feel me if you get gas nowadays. It's starting to piss me off that they try to push off scratch tickets and dutchies like I'm some kind of fucking hoodlum... now that I think about it, that's some foul shit. Really foul....
I would go into more examples but that would take alot of time....besides how many other posts do I have to write where I'm going in on some fool? Onward and upward yall...
Which brings me to the new agenda...trying to figure out what to do with my two weeks off in August....it's been one hell of a ride where I work and some good R&R is something the kid needs...maybe even get a massage or two...I'm long overdue, for real.
I've moved my workouts to 4 times a week now....double up on workdays...with twelve hours I have no choice but to either write or stay awake...I work out for the latter.
Fuck the lakers....on to other news...
Glad to have my Celtics go 1-0 on the Magic...will talk more shit when they win another one....til then I ain't jinxing anything.
Looking for an apartment as you are reading this....
The SoD
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hopefully you do something fun on your vacation. Also I hope the apt. search goes well.
Post a Comment